In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
1. You are visiting the website www.simoncuchillerias.com owned by "Simón Cuchillerías Albacete SL", with registered office at C/ Marqués de Molíns, 5 02001 Albacete, with CIF B-02600880, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Albacete: Volume: 989, Book 753, Sheet 174, Section 8, Sheet: AB-26521, Inscription 1 and on the OWNER. You can contact the OWNER by telephone: +34 967 210 367 and e-mail: email@example.com
2. The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is intended to regulate the use of the website OWNER that is made available to the public. The access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case are mandatory.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
3. www.simoncuchillerias.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (example: chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the OWNER offers through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to: Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order. Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attack against human rights. Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of "Simón Cuchillerías", its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage. Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Use the website or the information contained in it for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails. The OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. Everything related to the data protection policy is included in the PRIVACY section.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5. The OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the OWNER or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited, contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its exclusive responsibility. Specifically, by way of purely enunciative, The OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas: a) The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability. b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER. c) The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities. d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements. e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out. f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. The OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information. g) Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service. h) Damages or damages arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure. In case there are forums, the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. The OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
7. The OWNER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its website, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located in the website. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that www.simoncuchillerias.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, The OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case The OWNER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
9. The OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. The OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
11. The relationship between the OWNER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. www.simoncuchillerias.com directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, "Simón Cuchillerías Albacete S.L." is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.